The short distance bike tours have been highly rated since I launched them in 2016. In the main tourist season I organise and guide tours for private groups only.
I can guide tours when it fits into your schedule - so please write me a message to organise a tour. I need at least 3 working days to organise a tour and preferably longer.
Prices (excl. bike rental or lunch)*
Private group 2 persons for 1-3 hours 155€ / 3-6 hours 200€
Private group 3-8 people for 1-3 hours: 280€
Private group 3-8 people for 3-6 hours: 400€
Between 1. November - 30. March I short distance tours for both individuals and smaller groups. Get in touch to get a tour suggestion.
1 person 1-3 hours 88€ / 3-6 hours 110€
Prices are for a start in Nice or Villefranche-sur-Mer. Start in Cannes/Menton (Monaco) + 30€. Other departure points, please get in touch for a price.
Just outside of Nice you find very charming towns with great views and authentic atmosphere. On the shorter bike tours leaving from Nice, Cannes or Menton, Lifesparkz Bike Tours combines cycling with sightseeing.
Let Lifesparkz Bike Tours guides you safely through the city traffic to some of the beautiful places in the greater Nice area.
I am happy to assist you in renting a bike of your preference for this beautiful tour. I do tours with manual bikes, mainly road bike or light weight hybrid bike types with a good gearing.
Please note that the bike rental is NOT included in the price for guiding.
English, French, Danish speaking guide.
Custom your tour and go for 1,5 - 6 hours trips from Nice, Cannes or Menton to e.g.:
Start Nice or Menton:
- Mont Boron and Fort Mont Alban (from Nice)
- Villefranche-sur-Mer (from Nice)
- Cap-Ferrat (from Nice or Menton)
- Beaulieu-sur-Mer (from Nice or Menton)
- Monaco (from Nice or Menton)
- Roquebrune (start Menton)
- Cap Martin (start Menton)
- Antibes and Cap d'Antibes (start Nice or Cannes)
- Ventimiglia and the Italian Riviera (start in Menton)
- Aspremont village and the mountains behind Nice (start Nice)
- Antibes and Cap d'Antibes
- L'Estèrel coast to Agay
- Mandelieu de Napoli and Theoule-sur-Mer
- The mimosa route and climb to Tanneron